Mad Mad World

I am not a music person. But this song from Donnie Darko instantly touched me. I am not a cynic either, I never was...but the reality of it, or the perception i shld say, felt depressingly good.
Herez a part of the song:

"All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, Worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races
Going nowhere, Going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, No expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, No tomorrow

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
These dreams in which i'm dying, Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles 's a very very¦Mad World, Mad World"

***
For all those who have a taste in bizarre, watch the muvee.
One of my favourites.

Comments

  1. Well, yeah -- in a Mad World, you can see the expressions in such a song...

    But, in a World where full of life and happiness, you can't find such pessimistic kinda of song!

    But u like this song? Hmnn---!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a world full of happiness or madness(or both) is only perception i think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww--well? what do u think? World is ????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww--well? what do u think? World is ????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trick question... :)
    I wld prefer to say 'World Only Is'. No adjectives. No descriptions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mohit--if world is no adjectives and only is ( u mean that world is just a verb?) ..lol---

    If world has no description..., what world is that? No world?

    Heheh--Mohit, just kidding, don't take it seriously! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and useful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts