Divine Revealations!

I have seen God. Many, many times. And sometimes, we have chatted too.
Its true. I am not asking you to believe for I am a sceptic myself..and as such an atheist too.
If only i had not tried to understand and rationalise the experience I would have been much closer to God by now. All i have learned from my enquiry is that doubts or explainations cannot belie the experience.
And the experience is pure awesomeness! Time slows down. Things go in the background and fade away. Thoughts don't pop-up. There is nothing more you wish for. Its like being almost dead and most alive at the same moment.
The converstaions, ofcourse, haven't been that rich. You are so dumbstruck and stupified with joy that the few words and acts that occur are only non-volitional reactions. And mostly unintelligent. My impressions are bad, I know. God doesn't think i am smart or matured or worth it but what do i do? I am capable of only witnessing and revering the height of quality, ...the Godness of her existance.
My friends say I have been very stupid and sissy. But you tell me, How could have I dared to ask her out?

Comments

  1. Abe saale aise ghatiya fatte kyo marta hai jinpe koi comment bhi nahi karta....
    kuch achha likh, koi poems likh...
    BTW i regularly read your blog, and i find them quite interesting...

    Mohit

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for reading my blog regularly(glad to know there are oders beside me ;))
    i was vacationing for almost a month...will post poems and oder posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bcoz tu fattu tha aur abhi bhi hai. Blog pe bond ban jane se kuch nahi hoga hai himmat to say these words to here looking in her eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. not everyone is as daring (and poetic) as you :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay...i read ur post and felt like posting a comment and then read the comments and found them so low (kinda cheap as compared to the seriousness and quality of the post) tht i wasn't sure i wanted to write this comment...

    i have also hd many many divine experiences. was an atheist myself for quite some time..i don't even meditate...n they say tht u hv to have an eye for miracles to see them which i didn't.......yet later thru premonitions i realized that he exists and ever since that has happened i think i hv felt his existence everywhere...all around me, all about me

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm. thanx for sharing ur experience but i wld like to say our interpretations differ. I may not be atheist anymore, but i don't like to 'He' exists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ mohit
    wht i meant by "He" ws God - u obv know that - if God exists and is omnipotent - then this higher power surely can take any form as it may please - that's y ppl of different faiths report of seeing God as they have 'pictured' him...the near dying experiences of nuns and priests (they see jesus or mary); hindus (who see shiva, vishnu etc)...so that's y..i imagine him/this higher power as a fatherly figure...that's y 'he'.....otherwise i am sure that since god is ONE he/she/it can't have a gender ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts